- Compare more than just the price: With a few quotes in hand, do a comparison not only of the overall price but also what is covered and what’s not, as well as the warranty terms. Ask business associates, friends and neighbors for referrals. This will give you an idea of the track record and quality of paving services the contractor is likely to provide. Established commercial paving companies have a website that may also offer customer testimonials and building associates they participate in.
- Check contractor credentials carefully:
- Make sure they have the necessary training and experience to get the job done efficiently and correctly. Ask how many years they have been in business.
- Obtain their contact information and be sure to verify it later on. There are some unfortunate instances where fly-by-night contractors will solicit your business but can’t be found after a shoddy job because the phone number or address they provided doesn’t exist.
- Also determine if they have the required licenses and insurance. You don’t want to be held liable for any injuries while they are working on your commercial property.
- Check if they are listed with the Better Business Bureau or other accreditation agency and members of any industry associations. It will give you an indication of their standing in the industry as well as insights into any disputes or problems with their paving services.
- Verify their references: Most contractors will show you pretty pictures and glowing referrals but you want to be certain the work was really done by them. Ask them to provide you with at least three references for similar projects. Speak to these customers about the quality of service and workmanship. A critical question to ask is whether or not they would recommend you hire that particular contractor for your paving requirements.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions: Whether it is about their paving process and warranty, what to expect before and after, or how they handle future issues—go ahead and ask all those questions! You should clarify any and all of your doubts before selecting a commercial paving contractor. A reliable contractor encourages clients to make educated decisions.
- Insist on a written contract: Ensure that project specifications, price, timelines and warranties are properly documented. Ask for any special discounts to be confirmed in writing. Most importantly, read and understand the contract terms and conditions before you sign on the dotted line.
Unique, 3-Year Warranty and Maintenance Plans for Commercial Paving
American Asphalt provides a full range of asphalt and concrete paving services for commercial properties in the Bay Area of California. Selecting us as your commercial paving contractor will result in quality surfaces that look great and last for years. Traffic patterns, climate, water seepage—we take all these important factors into account while designing and constructing your parking lot, patio, playground, roads and other public access areas. From new installations to repair and maintenance, we are well-equipped to fulfill your needs in a timely manner.
With confidence in our service quality, we offer an extended 3-year warranty on all new installations. Many customers also take advantage of our annual maintenance plans minimizing repair work and safety issues.
Need reliable commercial paving services? Customers across California, including those in Hayward, San Jose, Fremont, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Leandro, Newark, Union City, Gilroy, Palo Alto, Marin County, San Mateo, Burlingame, and Walnut Creek areas will be happy to share the reasons why they keep selecting us as their commercial paving contractor year after year.
Contact us and make the right choice when selecting a commercial paving contractor or call us at 800-541-5559.
Related Blog Posts
No related blog posts found.