28th Annual Pavement Maintenance Seminar!
Since 1995, American Asphalt has been hosting our Annual Pavement Maintenance Seminar. This incredible educational event will provide valuable asphalt and concrete knowledge needed to properly manage your asphalt and concrete surfaces. Learn the right questions to ask your contractor before you sign a contract. Our Live Demonstrations are what separates this event from any other. Seeing the work performed helps put a visual to the projects you manage.
Experience Our Seminar
Dive into what our seminar looks like by checking out this video. There is a reason why so many management companies send all new employees to our seminar. In fact, many come back to freshen up their knowledge and stay updated with the latest tips and tricks.
What You Will Learn:
- Manage your risk
- Identify best practices in repair techniques
- Develop RFQ’s that guarantee the best results
- Determine your specific needs and set realistic budgets
- Evaluate and compare competing bids
See it done right by industry experts.
Who Should Attend:
- Property Managers
- Property Owners
- Maintenance Engineers
- Community Managers
Earn Education Credit
- BOMI International: graduates will earn 5 CPD points
- CACM: participants will receive 2 CEU