If you are contemplating concrete resurfacing vs. concrete replacement for your sidewalks and driveway or patio, it is important to understand the differences and make the right decision about concrete repair for your commercial property.
Here is a quick overview to guide you:
- Involves pouring a thin mortar overlay over your existing concrete slab
- Rejuvenates the surface but will not fix large cracks, extensive spalling or pitting
- Can be done in a few hours
- Is typically half the cost of concrete replacement
- Provides an extra layer to reduce wear and tear
- Damaged slabs are removed and replaced with new ones
- A more lasting solution for high-traffic surfaces when compared to patching and overlays
- Takes at least two days to complete
- Also known as full-depth repair, it costs more than resurfacing
- Eliminates the expense of frequent concrete repair
Over time, it is not uncommon for your concrete surfaces to become stained or develop pits and cracks. Timely attention will prevent major damage and safety issues as well as increase the lifespan of your concrete surfaces.
Hiring a reliable concrete contractor for the job makes all the difference. The American Asphalt team will conduct a detailed assessment of the surface condition before making any recommendations. Finding the cause of deterioration is key to determining whether concrete resurfacing or replacement is a better option for your property.
Long-lasting and cost-efficient paving solutions have made us the concrete contractors of choice for many commercial property owners and managers in the San Francisco Bay Area. With our knowledge and experience, we provide the right application for your needs. To ensure a quality finish and timely completion, we handle the entire project in-house. A unique 3-year warranty assures you of high quality concrete services.
Customers across the Bay Area, including those in Hayward, San Jose, Fremont, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Leandro, Newark, Union City, Gilroy, Palo Alto, Marin County, San Mateo, Burlingame, and Walnut Creek areas rely on our concrete resurfacing and concrete replacement services to maintain attractive and safe properties.
Contact us to learn more about concrete resurfacing vs concrete replacement. Call us at 800-541-5559 to inquire about our concrete paving and repair services.
Related Blog Posts
No related blog posts found.