Caltrans Paving Contractors for Concrete and Asphalt Surfaces
High Quality Installation, Repair and Resurfacing
As an experienced Caltrans paving contractor you can count on American Asphalt for high quality paved surfaces. We work with California’s transportation department, Caltrans, to maintain the state’s highways, freeways, bridges, public parking lots, and sidewalks. From installing new pavement and parking lots to asphalt repairs and resurfacing of existing concrete formats, we serve wide-ranging needs.
American Asphalt contractors offer complete paving solutions for asphalt and concrete at competitive rates. From excavation and demolition to laying out new forms, special finishes, ADA-compliant striping and installation of signage, we take care of every aspect of your paving project.
The advantages of hiring our Caltrans paving contractors:
- A detailed estimate with no hidden charges
- Meticulous planning including providing a work schedule, notification to building occupants and safety signs
- Use of top quality materials that last for years
- Trained crew who arrive promptly and work efficiently to complete your project on time and within budget
- Latest equipment for quick, safe and clean work, minimizing any disruption to your daily schedule
- A walkthrough after the project is complete to ensure the job done meets your expectation
- A unique 30-day follow up to ensure everything is in order
- A customized maintenance plan to help extend surface life
For a reliable Caltrans paving contractor in the Hayward area, call American Asphalt at 800-541-5559.
Reliable Solutions from Caltrans Paving Contractors
We Take Pride in the Surfaces We Install and Maintain
The Caltrans paving contractors at American Asphalt offer the latest paving solutions in the Hayward area. This includes cutting-edge sealants and coatings to minimize surface damage, prolong life and keep your property safe and attractive in all kinds of weather.
We offer our customers the option of using the high-performance slurry seal coating (used by Caltrans on streets, playgrounds, parking lots and driveways) which provides years of use for both old and new paved surfaces.
We serve clients across California including in Hayward, San Jose, Fremont, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Leandro, Newark, Union City, Gilroy, Palo Alto, Marin County, San Mateo, Burlingame and Walnut Creek areas who trust our Caltrans paving contractors to implement the best solutions.
Phone 800-541-5559, request a quote or contact us online for more information about our Caltrans paving contractor services.